I am a PhD student in computer science at the University of Maryland, College Park. I am working in the GAMMA lab under the supervision of Dr. Dinesh Manocha and Dr. Aniket Bera. My research interests involve virtual reality, computer graphics, human perception, and robotics.
I graduated with a B.S. with High Honors in Computer Science from Davidson College. During my time at Davidson, I was a member of the DRIVE lab, where I was advised by Dr. Tabitha Peck. My undergraduate thesis studied redirected walking thresholds under different conditions and how we can efficiently estimate them.
In my free time, I mostly enjoy drawing and competitive video games (DotA 2 and Tetris).
- March 2021: Received an honorable mention for my TVCG paper at VR 2021!
- Feb 2021: Joined the SIGGRAPH Research Career Development Committee!
- Nov 2020: One TVCG paper accepted to VR 2021!
- July 2020: One paper accepted to ISMAR 2020!
- March 2020: Received the IEEE VR 2020 Diversity Scholarship travel grant!
- All news...